Friday, April 07, 2017

DIRTY WAR 💀


Casse l'Ambiance  

 

SPOKEN:

Breaking News:

“Two African States have declared war

On each other, they have closed their borders

Cutting all diplomacy”

 

“Donald, just does not sit, get down there, and cover it”

My Boss shouted at me

I was on my way

Entering one of the Nation

Do you know this?

The enemies pouring in by sections

 

                                                                  
☠️

                        

                                       

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
The words in your article seem too be running off the screen in Ie.
I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something
to do with browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to llet you know.
The styyle and design look great though! Hope you geet the
issue solved soon. Thanks

my web site m88

Anonymous said...

Every weekend i used too pay a quick visit this site, becausse i wish forr enjoyment, for
the reason that this this site conations actually fastidious funny stuff
too.

my blkg post m88

Authoress $ony KT Mirchandani said...

Greetings from Pretty,

Thank you for your comments.

Authoress $ony KT Mirchandani said...

Hello🤗,

The best browser is Firefox and Goggle Chrome, Kindly use them to open pages quickly.
Thanks for your comment.
Stay Blessed☺️

BHARAT THE GOLDEN BIRD 🌞

behance.net Every person with a happy smile Tears come only in rejoice This is the INDIA That all of us want Once again Bharat the...