Skip to main content

GO FOR NOTION PRESS.COM 💖



 ASTOUNDING Songs & Photos


While reading this piece of writing, please do not assume that I am praising Notion Press, India's largest book publisher, simply because they have published my book at no cost. I am not one to flatter others needlessly. 


This blog post is an open letter to several publishers, excluding Notion Press, who advertise on Google and other social media platforms that they will publish your book for free. In reality, there is often a service charge or one-time fee involved. 


Notion Press is the only book publisher whose actions match their words. They offer writers two options: 


1. Get the Publication: It is free of cost and in print-on-demand format, allowing writers to publish their books themselves using Notion Press's excellent interior tools. 


2. Out Publish: Premium publishing for serious writers. Experience the guidance of a traditional publishing house while enjoying the freedom of self-publishing. Notion Press offers four packages, Gold, Diamond, Sapphire, and Ruby. 


Therefore, I recommend that new writers visit notionpress.com and choose between these two options: Get Published or Out Publish. 


Remember, keep writing!  📣

EMPEROR OF ABHOR & OTHER STORIES:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOLD ME LOVE ME 💏

  gifer.com Hold me love me Take me high Kiss me feel me Make me come alive   💘 ASTOUNDING SONGS & PHOTOS                        

WALK LIKE A MAN, THINK LIKE A WOMAN 💥

GIFDB.com You're in love again I hope this time it’s true But don’t make me The guilty one You know it’s not me Who's running away  I'll walk like a man Forget and forgive you You go on thinking like a woman Playing your tears and lies game Walk like a man think like a woman. 👅 MIKE TYSON PUNCH

STOP! BUGGING ME💢

derpibooru.org Stop! Bugging me With your male society talks I don’t care  I don’t give a shit! You can pretend you’re right and strong But take a look inside your soul You are empty as a hole.   👢👢     MIKE TYSON PUNCH